Want to kickstart your career in Salesforce, but don’t know what to begin with? We’ve got a right solution for you!
We offer you free of charge courses. Each course is only 10 lessons, 5 weeks to become a specialist and boost your career
Topics we cover
- — Apex: Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL/SOSL, Apex tests, Developer Console;
- — Visualforce: Pages, Templates, Controllers, Web-to-Lead;
- — Batches, Asynchronous Apex. Scheduled Jobs;
- — API/Integration: Apex REST, SOAP. Standard SOAP, REST, Bulk API;
- — Change Management: Deployment, Change Sets, Sandboxes. Debug Logs;
- — Advanced Deployment: Metadata API, Git, Continuous Integration;
- — Lightning Experience;
- — AppExchange. Packaging, Security Review, LMA;
- — Authentication: Connected Apps, OAuth 2.0, Canvas.
Requirements to the course
- — Strong verbal and written English communication skills;
- — bachelor or specialist / master in IT (or related specialties);
- — understanding of the object-oriented programming principles;
- — programming skills in Java or C#;
Start: coming soon
This course is for people with background and any education. You'll start mastering the new profession in IT from scratch. It's 100% free.
Moreover, students who finish the program successfully will receive:
- — vouchers to complete the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam (worth 200$)
- — our recommendations for applying for a position in IT companies in the European Union
So, what's Salesforce Admin all about?
- — it's not about sales or coding
- — you won't work as an administrator or receptionist
Instead, you'll solve interesting technical tasks and help people get the most out of Salesforce technology.
To start learning, you'll need to:
- — apply before 21.07.2022
- — complete the English test
- — have a PC or a laptop, cause we're going to practice a lot
The course starts on July 26. If you hesitate, it's a great chance to define if this direction is best for you.