We take great pride in making Synebo a fun, exciting and rewarding place to work.
We always look forward to meeting passionate, talented people. If you want to start a career at a fast-growing modern company, apply now!
Choose a position and apply or send your CV at email@example.com
- - 3+ years working as IT Sales or IT PM
- - 2+ years working is Salesforce ecosystem & related systems: ERP, CPQ etc
- - Strong knowledge development lifecycle
- - English level - fluent
- Will be a plus: - Admin/consultant SF certificates
- Responsibilities: - Finding direct partners/negotiations onsite
- - Negotiations with Top Salesforce partners onsite
- - Engaging and supporting sales cycles
- - Create an effective sales strategy together with COO and Marketing/identify and achieve results
- - Planning and executing business development
- - Responsible for the growth of team's technical competency and skills
- - Create promoting materials together with Marketing department
- - Identify goals for quarter + Yearly Target/monitor success
- - Market analysis/correct goals according to market trends and changings
- - Help to identify weak sides (documentation, lack of expertise, certificates, legal issues)
- We offer: - Budget for Medical insurance
- - Paid vacation
- - Paid sick leaves
- - “Synebo talk” internal educational program
- - Soft skills training
- - Professional courses at the company cost
- - Lunch Budget
- - Presents for employees on their anniversary of working in the company
- - Birthday presents/New Year presents/presents for Company’s Birthday
- - Regular cultural events
- Team-building, social events
- Corporate trips and traveling
- Medical insurance at the company’s cost
- English lessons
- Lunches for office and remote employees
- Salesforce certification
- Regular performance review
- Presents for employees on their anniversary of working in the company
- «Happy hour» event every Friday evening (food and drinks at company cost)
- Marriage and childbirth encouragement
- Budget for physical and mental health
We are so proud of our team spirit and company culture
Our hard-working team is the most valuable asset we have. Personal responsibility, mutual trust and self-management are the main aspects of our corporate culture.
Synebo has ultimate confidence in its people: every single one of us brings something special to the workplace. And now YOU can become a part of it.
A working day would be like
See the atmosphere, see what surrounds us. Isn’t it inspiring? All the small things matter and increase the productivity.
Synebo has a perfect solution for those with the drive to start a career in a Salesforce World: we provide free courses and help our stars shine. We invest our strength, knowledge and time in people — and watching them flourish is the biggest reward.
So. Are you ready to join our Synebo Family?